The penny auction idea is the brain child of many, if you believe the other sites, and we do not claim to have invented the wheel but we think that we can make the wheel turn better.
The idea is to give biddybidders (you) the opportunity to purchase brand new goods at really low prices. In fact, the final selling price of the item will not exceed 25% of the RRP, that saves you the biddybidder at least 75% off of the RRP.
So, to get going and grab a bargain:
- Firstly you need to register. When you have registered with us you are ready to start bidding and to help you along to your first auction win we’ll even provide you with 5 free bids (rrp £2.50), so you’re already getting something for nothing.
- Next you need to decide what you are going to bid on. To help biddybidders decide upon which product they want to bid on, Biddybiddy have colour coded the products to coincide with an RRP value, for instance an item with an RRP of less than £50 would have a brown header (show a template with all the colours and intimated values).
- Then you simply click the bid button on the item you want. If you are the last biddybidder when the timer runs out, you’ve won!!
Remember peeps, don’t go too crazy with your bids or the item will be less of a bargain than you thought. Here are some key points to remember:
- Set a limit on the number of bids you are willing to use to win an item. If the RRP is £25, don’t use £25 worth of bids use your noodle.
- Don’t bid willy nilly all over the place on loads of different item auctions, concentrate your bidding power on what you really want to win.
- Try bidding at different times of the day, when you think that there may be less competition.
- The auctions are all about strategy, so watch the other biddybidders it’s a jungle out there!!